Wednesday, April 29, 2009

To whom it may concern

Dear Reader from Saudi Arabia,

Assalamualaikum,I was surprised that i have a visitor from Saudi Arabia. May I know where you are from and whether u are a student or not? Maybe we can exchange contacts. Hahaha. I'd love to visit Saudi Arabia some time. Moscow is cold enough. I need more sun!

Actually I've been wanting to visit the desert Mauritiana (thats in Africa). They said thats where most of the scholars are. Syeikh Hamza Yusuf said (did i mention he's my favourite syeikh?) that that place is a great place if one wants to be enlightened by the surrounding that is Islamic. Also its also said to be a place where people come and learn from the scholars. Hmm sounds interesting right?

If anbody is interested in visiting Mauritiana. Count me in anytime! =)

I want to go to the desert . I want to go to the desert. I want to go to the desert so badly.

I want to wear my Niqab there I want to wear my Niqab there. I want to wear my Niqab there.
Don't ask me why. I just do. I really bought one u know!


Salam,

No comments: